» Find Expert Bed Bug Exterminators In Your Local Area. Clikc To Get FREE Quotes Here!
Using the right type of bed bug spray can help you to effectively kill and get rid of these pests from your home, for good.
There are many types of bed bug spray on the market today. However, with so many choices available to you, it can prove to be something of a challenge to find the right product for your home. Using pesticides in your home can always put you on edge, especially if you have small children and pets in your home. With a solid knowledge of the types of bed bug killer products that are on the market, you will be in a better position to select the right product for your needs.
Steri-Fab Bed Bug Spray
Used by professionals and homeowners alike, this bed bug spray has several key features that make it an attractive option for those who are looking for an effective bed bug killer.
- Steri-Fab is an effective on-contact-killer of bed bugs, their larvae, and their eggs.
- Steri-Fab is one of the bed bug insecticides that is registered with and approved by the United States EPA.
- It is fast drying and leaves no residual; which means treated items can be used after 15 to 20 mins.
- Ster-Fab is labeled safe for spraying directly onto on mattresses, bedding, sofas, carpets and furniture.
- It’s non toxic, non-flammable, non-irritating non-staining water-based formula will not stain or damage the fabrics of your furniture when you use it.
- Ster-Fab is labeled for safe to be use around both pets and children.
- Steri-Fab is also effective at the on-contact killing of several other types of invasive insects, including dust mites, roaches, lice, and silverfish.
Steri-Fab bed bug spray is safe, biodegradable and an effective means of controlling and eliminating bed bug infestations. It comes pre-diluted; so it does not requires any preparation or mixing, and is available in 16-ounce spray bottles to one gallon jugs.
Bedlam Bed Bug Spray
Bedlam bed bug spray is a residual insecticide that kills bed bugs on contact. It is available in a handy and portable aerosol spray can which makes it incredibly easy to transport around your home, treating all of the hard-to-reach areas.
- Bedlam is one of the types of insecticides that can be considered residual; meaning that it provides a lasting residual performance that will help to kill bugs you are currently infested with while also preventing future outbreaks.
- Bedlam can be used to control bed bugs, their larvae, and their eggs. It has also proven to be highly effective at treating fleas, ticks, dust mites, and lice.
- This product’s handy aerosol delivery system makes it ideal for treating those hard-to-reach places that could include floorboard crevices and gaps between carpets and baseboards. Bedlam can also be sprayed directly onto your furniture, including your headboard and bed frame.
- As a water-based product, Bedlam spray is safe to use on water-safe surfaces in your home without staining fabrics or products.
- Bedlam is also non-irritating so it can be used directly on your mattress and other soft furniture surfaces in your home.
Bedlam bed bug sprays are often used in schools, hospitals, and veterinary offices. However, keep in mind that this product and others like it should never be spray directly onto animals or people. While non-toxic and safe to use around pets and people, there could still be adverse effects if directly applied to the other living beings or creatures in your home.
Pronto Bed Bug Spray
A cost effective solution for consumers to ward off possible bed bug infestation, Pronto Bed Bug Spray is available in several handy sizes including a very useful travel size that can be used while you are traveling.
- Pronto is safe to use in your home as it effectively kills a range of common household invaders, including bed bugs, their eggs, and their larvae.
- Pronto bug spray has no harsh chemical smell. While you should still open your windows and ensure you are using it in a well-ventilated area, this means that you will not be overcome by harsh noxious fumes when using this bed bug killer in your home.
- This product is safe to use around people and pets; although it should never be used directly on anyone or animals in your home unless you intend on killing it – like bed bugs!
- As a contact-killer, Pronto Bed Bug Spray can also be used as a spot-treatment on hard-to-reach places in your home like floorboard crevices, cracks in your wall or baseboards. It can also be used on bedding, your flooring, curtains, clothing, luggage, and can also be directly applied to your mattress and box springs.
When used in conjunction with other effective forms of bed bug treatment, these bed bug killer insecticides can prove to be highly efficient at getting the desired results. An Integrated Pest Management (IPM) approach such as cleaning and removal of clutter, in addition to vacuum and steam treatments can all help you to rid your home of these invasive pests.
A key part of effectively eliminating a bed bug infestation in your home is to ensure that you select and use the right bed bug spray. Carefully read labels and follow manufacturer’s guidelines for best and long-lasting results.